1. Peter Thiel, a co-founder of PayPal, is getting into the legal marijuana business. *** I believe his company will be called PayDude.
2. Two former WWE wrestlers are accusing their former employer of ignoring signs of brain damage. *** How could they miss it? I mean, just one look at that audience…
3. Justin Bieber says he’s thrilled that he’s going to be roasted on Comedy Central. *** I’ll bet he changes his mind when he sees the lighter fluid.
4. Betty White’s “Hot in Cleveland” co-workers arranged a big choreographed flash mob last week to celebrate her 93rd birthday. *** For most people at that age, a flash mob is when six people show up for bingo.
5. According to a study published in the Journal “Neurology,” it usually takes two triggering mechanisms to initiate a migraine headache. *** You know, like a son AND a daughter.
6. 62 year old Jeff Goldblum and his 31 year old wife are expecting their first child. *** What a range in ages. They won’t know whether to take their vacations in the kiddie park, Central Park or Jurassic Park
7. Professional golfer Robert Allenby was assaulted and robbed after being eliminated in a tournament in Hawaii. *** The last pro golfer to be assaulted was Tiger Woods. I believe the perp took half his assets.
8. On his trip back from the Philippines, Pope Francis told reporters that just because the church frowns on contraception, that doesn’t mean Catholics have to breed “like rabbits.” *** But, he said it wouldn’t hurt them to hop to church a little more often.
9. Pope Francis told mothers they could breastfeed during a Sistine Chapel service in which he baptized 33 babies. *** Afterwards, he was terribly embarrassed when he suddenly realized that he had patted more than 40 little bald heads.
10. A Florida police station was embarrassed at the error on its new custom-made rug which said “In Dog We Trust.” *** That slip-up may seem funny at first, but it was truly offensive and hurtful to cats everywhere.