1. During the weekend snow storm, Michigan police apprehended a naked man who was walking down the I-75 freeway wearing nothing but a cowboy hat. *** That was very strange. You don’t usually see cowboy hats in Michigan.
2. Strippers in Oregon are lobbying for better working conditions. *** Heated poles?
3. A new housing development in Fargo, North Dakota has been invaded by 50 rabbits…***…60 rabbits…70 rabbits…80 rabbits…
4. Malaysia has banned the movie “Fifty Shades of Grey” because certain scenes were deemed “pornographic” and “sadistic.” *** However, authorities there have approved a heavily censored version, “Seven Shades of Grey.”
5. Medical experts in the U.S. say that Vladimir Putin may have Asperger’s syndrome, which makes social settings somewhat challenging. *** For example, making cocktail party small talk with someone while trying to invade their country.
6. A study at MIT has shown that the human brain can recognize an image after seeing it for only 13 milliseconds. *** Unless you’re looking at a photo of Bruce Jenner.
7. The U.S. Department of Agriculture has ordered the Pittsburgh Zoo to stop using dogs to herd the elephants. *** They also said it was not nice to name the dogs “Boehner” and “McConnell.”
8. The wife and children of the late Robin Williams are fighting over his estate. *** Carpe Dollarem.
9. Lindsay Lohan and her mother are suing Sean Hannity and Fox News for allegedly making irresponsible comments. *** If there is a trial regarding irresponsibility, Lindsay is expected to testify as an expert witness.
10. The prosecutor in a case against Lindsay Lohan is reportedly asking for jail time. *** He’ll do anything to get away from her.