1. With his recent weight gain and strange behavior, Robert Kardashian is not enjoying fame and good fortune like his sisters and mother. *** Yes, it’s sad when even a Kardashian can’t keep up with the Kardashians.
2. Researchers at MIT and Harvard have found that although older people are more knowledgeable, people in their early 20’s can process information more quickly. *** In other words, younger folks can make bad decisions really fast.
3. Actress Eva Mendes says women wearing sweatpants is the number one cause of divorce. *** And men wearing sweatpants is the number one result of alimony.
4. First Lady Michelle Obama appeared on “Jeopardy” to promote her favorite cause, “Let’s Move.” *** And, in less than two years, she will.
5. In an interview with The Huffington Post, David Hasselhoff revealed that his closet holds several sacks of chunks of the Berlin Wall. *** They’re sitting right next to his collection of buckets of seawater from Baywatch.
6. Ted Cruz used Twitter to announce that he’s running for president, and many more candidates are expected to follow. *** The difference between Twitter and the presidential race is that Twitter is limited to 140 characters.
7. Some people believe Pope Francis performed a miracle in Naples when he kissed a vessel containing a saint’s dried blood and it turned to liquid. *** That’s nothing—he can say a few choice words to conservative cardinals and make their blood boil.
8. While driving in Southern California, David Crosby of Crosby, Stills and Nash hit and injured a jogger. *** “You…who are on the road…WATCH OUT!”
9. In her upcoming book, Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner’s girlfriend and a star of “The Girls Next Door,” says that life was not all wonderful and she once found herself alone in a bathtub, thinking of ending it all. *** People have been shocked by this disclosure. They had no idea that Playboy women were ever alone in the bathtub.
10. This past Sunday, hundreds of people in England witnessed the proper burial of the recently discovered remains of Richard III, who was known as the “Hunchback King.” *** However, many felt he should have been buried on a Wednesday.