1. Nordstrom’s is being criticized for showing political favoritism by carrying Ivanka Trump’s line of fashions. *** The store apologized and promised to create a new women’s section dedicated entirely to pantsuits.
2. It has been revealed that Donald Trump once considered producing a reality TV show in which former Miss USA contestants would compete to get hired by him. *** I believe it was called “Make America Grope Again.”
3. Uber has announced that it will be giving free flu shots. *** However, it is recommended that their drivers keep one hand on the wheel and wait for a smooth stretch of road.
4. As a test of autonomous technology, a Budweiser delivery truck successfully completed a 120-mile trip across Colorado without a driver. *** For their next test, the engineers are going to bring out the wagon and blindfold the Clydesdales.
5. NASCAR has fined a crew chief $10,000 for violating the “lug nut rule.” *** I believe that’s the rule that says every member of a NASCAR pit crew must be smarter than a lug nut.
6. The Mars candy company is launching a major new product: Caramel M&M’s. *** Thank goodness they “melt in your mouth,” because it’s tough to chew when your teeth are stuck together.
7. On this date in history: Oct 28, 1790 – New York gives up claims to Vermont for $30,000. *** And a lifetime supply of syrup.
8. On this date in history: Oct 27, 1913 – President Woodrow Wilson says the United States will never attack another country. *** Yep, if we want to bring another country to ruin, we just introduce the Kardashians.
9. On this date in history: Oct 26, 1973 – President Nixon releases the first White House tapes on the Watergate scandal. *** DickiLeaks.
10. On this date in history: Oct 25, 1946 – The first trial against Nazi war criminals begins in Nuremberg. *** The German prisoners were pretty confident…until they walked in and saw Judge Judy on the bench.