1. Police in Puyallup, Washington arrested three teenagers who complained that their drive-thru order was shorted and then pulled a gun on employees at Jack-in-the-Box. *** Company officials said they were relieved that no one was hurt, and they now plan to upgrade all their restaurants to Jack-in-the-Bulletproof-Box.
2. A European company is now marketing “Coco Loco,” a powdered chocolate that can be snorted. *** It’s not addictive, but your nose gets fat.
3. A federal judge in Detroit has approved a $6.5 million settlement for exotic dancers at the Déjà Vu strip clubs. *** He also ruled that the money must be paid in $5 bills and stuck in their G-strings.
4. Bob Barker, the former host of “The Price is Right,” was hospitalized after falling and hitting his head. *** He’s feeling better now, but he’s tired of all the doctors making him guess how much his treatment is going to cost.
5. In New York City, the Saks Fifth Avenue store now has an entire floor dedicated to workout gear, yoga mats and exercise programs. *** It’s part of their new plan to offer clothes in just one size and make the customers fit.
6. On this date in history: Jun 23, 1972 – President Nixon and H.R. Haldeman agree to use the CIA to cover up the Watergate break-in. *** That was clearly an abuse of power—presidents are only supposed to use the CIA to cover up their affairs.
7. On this date in history: Jun 22, 1990 – Florida passes a law that prohibits women from wearing a thong bathing suit. *** If they’re on Social Security.
8. On this date in history: Jun 21, 1913 – Tiny Broadwick becomes the first woman to parachute from an airplane. *** It was a successful jump, unlike the later attempt by her older sister, Big Bertha Broadwick.
9. On this date in history: Jun 20, 1939 – A rocket plane makes its first test flight using liquid propellants. *** It was flown by a test pilot using liquid courage.
10. On this date in history: June 19, 1952 – "I've Got a Secret" debuts on CBS with Garry Moore as host. *** They later came out with a similar show for kids: “I Know Something You Don’t Know – Nyaa, Nyaa, Nyaa.”