1. According to New York dermatologist Francesca Fusco, sleeping with your hair in a bun can lead to hair loss. *** Also, it leaves a lot of crumbs in your bed.
2. North Korea has released a propaganda video that shows the White House in cross-hairs, then coming under attack. *** Of course, that’s all bluster. If they were really serious, the target would have been Mar-a-Lago.
3. Nordstrom’s is selling jeans with fake mud for $425. *** Wow—I can’t imagine what the price would be if they had real mud.
4. In an amazing discovery, two Harvard researchers have found a second parchment copy of the Declaration of Independence in a records office in England. *** They say it was stored in a file cabinet, right next to the second set of stone tablets with the Ten Commandments.
5. An article on simplemost.com lists the six dirtiest items in a hotel room. *** Number one dirtiest item: The pay-per-view TV movies.
6. On this date in history: Apr 28, 1958 – Great Britain performs an atmospheric nuclear test at Christmas Island. *** Or what is now known as the spot in the ocean previously occupied by Christmas Island.
7. On this date in history: April 27, 1861 – West Virginia secedes from Virginia. *** Yes, Virginia, there is a Secession Clause.
8. On this date in history: Apr 26, 1986 – Arnold Schwarzenegger weds newscaster Maria Shriver *** Ms. Shriver loved Arnold’s marriage vows, especially the part where he promised to hire a maid.
9. On this date in history: Apr 25, 1719 – Daniel Defoe publishes "Robinson Crusoe," the tale of a man stranded on a tropical island. *** I believe his was the version without the soccer ball.
10. On this date in history: Apr 24, 1969 – Paul McCartney says there is no truth to the rumors that he is dead. *** He said he checked the obituaries just to make sure.